For more than 20 years, the people who design, build, use and maintain the work trucks and equipment the world relies on have gathered every March to see the industry’s latest products and technology, learn from one another and discuss how to improve the future.
What started as a trade show has evolved to meet the changing needs of the industry. The event has expanded beyond the walls of Indiana Convention Center to encompass hotels, restaurants, sports arenas, concert venues and the streets that connect them. From Monday to Friday, its energy, scale and intensity encompass the city — making Work Truck Week a one-of-a-kind industry experience.
- Get up close to new equipment offerings from 500 exhibitors
- Hear truck OEM plans and upfitter solutions
- Identify operational improvement strategies
- Optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
- Evaluate vendors’ latest offerings
- Meet with current and prospective customers
- Find new business opportunities and ways to stay competitive
- Collaborate with management, product and engineering teams