CFO RFI for Support Request for Information & Proposals (Full pdf for download)
Request for Information & Proposals
Organizational Support & Office Accommodations
Clean Fuels Ohio (CFO) is requesting information or proposals for available office space and
additional support around organizational development and growth initiatives for 2023-2025 as we
begin to build our 3-year strategic plan. CFO’s current office lease is up 12/31/2022. General
information is identified below:
Office Space Parameters for Consideration:
• 2,500 square feet minimum of available space.
• Adequate parking for staff and visitors.
• Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant.
• Preferred location is within Columbus city limits.
• Access to EV Charging Infrastructure.
• Office Equipment / Furniture
General Support Considerations to Support 3 Year Strategic Plan:
• Membership to Development Organizations (Examples: ONE Columbus, REDI Cincinnati, The Greater
• Sponsorships of Monthly Networking Events (Sponsorship will include sponsor recognition and
• EV Fleet Support (Leasing / Purchasing / Donation of Electric Vehicles for Organizational use,
Drive Electric Ohio Events, Educational Purposes, R&D Initiatives)
• Marketing / Outreach/ Event Support (Technology development for purposes such as App
Development, Education, Social Media Awareness, and working with other Clean Cities Coalitions and
Drive Electric Chapters to offer support)
• Educational Growth and Staff Development (Support to offer staff around retention and
development to better support and equip the Clean Fuels Ohio Organization)
Proposal Submission and Questions
Any questions and information for consideration should be sent to Phil La Susa, Executive Director,
firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of the process, CFO may conduct interviews with prospective
contacts. All info sent and provided as part of this response will be treated as Privileged and
Confidential until further discussion with the submitter and upon approval of all parties engaged.
Responses of interest or proposals are requested by November 30, 2022.
Clean Fuels Ohio is a statewide, mission-driven nonprofit organization based in Columbus, Ohio. We
work to advance cleaner and sustainable transportation fuels and vehicle technologies that improve
air quality and health, reduce pollution, and strengthen Ohio’s economy. As Ohio’s clean
transportation leader, we educate consumers, governments, and businesses of all types and sizes and
provide direct analysis and technical support. We work with partners to develop projects while
supporting policy solutions to overcome market barriers to advanced and cleaner fuels and vehicle
technologies. CFO is the largest among a network of 80 Clean Cities coalitions designated by the
U.S. Department of Energy.